Tottenham Hotspur Stadium will be converted into concert mode throughout 26 May - 5 August.
Please note that the football pitch will not be visible for any experiences taking place during this period.
Spurs Easter Egg-stravaganza
This Easter half-term Tottenham Hotspur Stadium comes to life for the perfect family-fun day!
- Family friendly Easter themed Stadium Tour
- Easter Egg hunt
- Chocolate prizes
- Games and facepainting for the whole family to enjoy
- Delicious food and drinks available in The M
- One Hotspur Junior Members go free!*
*One Hotspur Junior Members go free with a paying adult
Step behind the scenes at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on this immersive, self-guided experience. Walk in the footsteps of your favourite players and gain exclusive access to men's first-team areas and learn about how the stadium has been designed to create one of the best matchday experiences in the world.
The tour itself can take around 90-minutes as guests enjoy exclusive access to First Team, and premium areas as well as the custom-designed NFL facilities. Gain an insight into how the players prepare on a matchday and follow their journey by walking out of the first-team changing rooms, through the tunnel, and into the stadium bowl to an impressive 62,850 seats; you can almost hear the crowd!
- Exclusive access to men's first team areas just hours before kick-off including the home changing room, tunnel, and media mixed zone
- The chance to sit in the managers seat in the dugout
- Complimentary match programme
- Pitch side photo opportunity with the match ball
- The chance to visit the NFL Away dressing room and Press Auditorium
Unearth fascinating facts on a Technical Tour of Tottenham Hotspur Stadium and explore never seen before areas. Led by an expert tour guide, you’ll venture underneath the famous retracting football pitch and learn about the intricacies of a stadium transformation. The stadium of course isn’t just the home of the famous Tottenham Hotspur Football Club but is the only permanent home of NFL outside of the USA, a world class concert venue, an incredible boxing venue, a rugby stadium and so much more.
- 3 hour 45 minute guided experience. (4.5 hour with catering)
- Exclusive access underneath the famous retracting pitch (or into pitch pocket depending on season)
- An exclusive look in the matchday studios
- Walk on the Sky Bridge
- Pitchside Walk
- Catering upgrade available
A must do for any Spurs fan as you step behind the scenes at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium with a Club Legend. This truly unique experience allows you to hear stories past and present as you take part in a Q&A session with your favourite past players.
Enjoy a fully guided Stadium Tour with a Spurs legend and one of our experienced Tour Guides as you listen to stories past and present during this unforgettable 2.5 hour experience.
The M at Spurs
Home to the media on match days, this informal but stylish space serves delicious hot and cold food, drinks, and snacks and is the perfect place to grab a refreshment whilst visiting the Stadium. Visitors to the Dare Skywalk can sit back and relax following their experience, whilst guests on the Stadium Tour will visit the M Café on route. Please check the website for the latest opening times.