The Tottenham Experience
Terms and Conditions for the Purchase of Tickets
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the meanings set out below:
“Climber” means any person attending a Dare Skywalk climb activity other than a Climb Guide.
“Climb Guide(s)” means a representative of Tottenham Hotspur leading a Dare Skywalk climb activity.
"Confirmation" means the confirmation email sent to you by Tottenham Hotspur under clause 4.1.3 acknowledging your booking and setting out the details of your booking.
"Contract(s)" means any contract for the purchase of Tickets made between you and Tottenham Hotspur.
“Dare Skywalk” means all types of climb activities at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, including but not limited to, the Dare Skywalk Edge and “Dare Skywalk Climb” and “Climb” shall have the same meaning.
“Dare Skywalk Edge” means specifically the controlled rate descent and abseil section of the Dare Skywalk.
“Declaration and Waiver Form” means the form that each participant in the Dare Skywalk must complete prior to undertaking their Climb a copy of which is contained in Schedule Four (4).
"Online Booking Form” means the series of pages for the booking of Tickets set out on the Tottenham Experience Website.
"Photo Packages" means any official photographs that are purchased in the Tottenham Experience on the day of your visit, or on the Tottenham Experience Website in advance of your visit.
"Physical Requirements" means the physical requirements for the Dare Skywalk as stated in Schedule 1 to these Terms and Conditions.
"Spurs Gift Voucher" means a gift voucher issued solely by Tottenham Hotspur for use across any of its retail outlets, including but not limited to bricks and mortar shops, mail order and online, but excluding Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions, for which, where a gift voucher is being used, a Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher must be used.
"Stadium Tour(s)" means all types of tour of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium including, but not limited to, guided & self-guided tours.
"Supervising Adult" means a parent and/or legal guardian of any Supervised Child who is over the age of eighteen (18) and who is responsible for their Supervised Children pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
"Supervised Children" means any child on a Dare Skywalk that is under the age of eighteen (18) who must be supervised by their parent and/or legal guardian under these Terms and Conditions, and "Supervised Children" shall be construed accordingly.
"Ticket(s)"means any ticket for attending Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction and/or Tottenham Experience Event offered for sale by Tottenham Hotspur or its authorised agents.
"Tottenham Experience" means the 'Tottenham Experience' building located at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium which is the starting point for all Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions: and from which events take place and "Event" or "Events" shall have the same meaning.
"Tottenham Experience Event" means any Event offered for sale by and/or organised by Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions including, but not limited to, cinema screenings, workshops, projects, archive and museum, exhibitions, business events and talks.
"Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher" means a gift voucher issued solely by Tottenham Hotspur which can only be redeemed for the Dare Skywalk or Stadium Tour(s) on one occasion only, either by telephone, on the Tottenham Experience Website or in person at the Tottenham Experience, but excluding a Spurs Gift Voucher.
"Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction(s)" means Stadium Tours, museum, Dare Skywalk, Exhibitions and Archive, collectively.
"Tottenham Experience Website" means the website owned and operated by Tottenham Hotspur in connection with the Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions and Events currently at
"Tottenham Hotspur” means Tottenham Hotspur Football & Athletic Co. Limited a private limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 57186 and whose registered office is at Lilywhite House, 782 High Road, Tottenham London N17 0BX and "we" and "us" shall be construed as a reference to Tottenham Hotspur.
“Tour Guide” means a representative of Tottenham Hotspur leading a Stadium Tour.
"you" means the individual stated on the Online Booking Form and confirmed in the Confirmation who is purchasing Tickets under these Terms and Conditions.
2.1. These Terms and Conditions (including the Schedules to these Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Terms and Conditions) relate to the purchase and supply of Tickets to you whether in person at the Tottenham Experience, over the phone or via the Tottenham Experience Website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing any Tickets as by doing so you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions which govern all Contracts.
2.2. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The latest version of these Terms and Conditions is located at https://www.tottenhamhotspurstadium.com/information/terms-and-conditions-va/
2.3. Any one person who is subject to a suspension or ban from Tottenham Hotspur or a football banning order is prohibited from purchasing Tickets.
2.4. All persons attending Dare Skywalk must be over the age of 10 and, in Tottenham Hotspur's opinion, satisfy the Physical Requirements.
2.5. All persons attending a Stadium Tour under the age of 16 must be accompanied by their parent or legal guardian.
2.6. All persons attending Dare Skywalk under the age of eighteen (18) must be supervised by their Supervising Adult where each Supervising Adult shall be responsible for no more than the number of Supervised Children expressed in the following ratio of Supervising Adults to Supervised Children, depending on the ages of the Supervised Children:
· Eight – seventeen (8 – 17) years of age: one (1) Supervising Adult to accompany two (2) Supervised Children
· Twelve – seventeen (12 – 17) years of age: one (1) Supervising Adult to accompany four (4) Supervised Children
· Fifteen – seventeen (15 – 17) years of age: one (1) Supervising Adult to accompany six (6) Supervised Children
· For the Dare Skywalk Edge all persons attending must be over the age of twelve (12).
· All persons attending a Dare Skywalk Edge under the age of eighteen (18) must be supervised by their parent or an appropriate legal guardian (aged over eighteen (18)) where each Supervising Adult shall be responsible for no more than the number of Supervised Children expressed in the following ratio of Supervising Adults to Supervised Children, depending on the ages of the Supervised Children:
· Twelve – seventeen (12 – 17) years of age: one (1) Supervising Adult to accompany four (4) Supervised Children
· Fifteen – seventeen (15 – 17) years of age: one (1) Supervising Adult to accompany six (6) Supervised Children
2.7. For any reason if a Supervised Child does not want to go ahead with the Dare Skywalk, that child’s Supervising Adult will need to remain with that child as well as their other Supervised Children. For this reason, we recommend having at least two (2) Supervising Adults for even the smallest groups.
2.8. Valid ID (for example, valid passport, valid photocard driving license or valid pass ID card) must be shown for any persons we reasonably consider to be under eighteen (18). Failure to do so may result in admission being refused without refund.
2.9. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to refuse entry to:
a) any persons attending a Stadium Tour whom we reasonably believe to be under the age of sixteen (16) and not accompanied by a parent and/or legal guardian;
b) any persons attending Dare Skywalk whom we reasonably believe to be under the age of ten (10);
c) any persons attending Dare Skywalk Edge whom we reasonably believe to be under the age of twelve (12);
d) groups where we do not reasonably believe there to be a sufficient number of Supervising Adults to supervise
e) persons whom we reasonably believe to be under eighteen (18) in accordance with Condition 2.6 above;
f) any persons who, in Tottenham Hotspur's opinion, do not satisfy the Physical Requirements of the Dare Skywalk or otherwise fail to comply with or accept the terms of the Schedules to these Terms and Conditions.
2.10. You and all members of your party aged eighteen (18) or over will be required to sign a Declaration and Waiver Form on or prior to the day of your visit and in any event prior to beginning your Dare Skywalk experience. Each Supervising Adult must consent to the Supervised Children they are supervising undertaking the Dare Skywalk and shall remain solely responsible for them at all times and shall be responsible for ensuring that they understand and adhere to these Terms and Conditions. Each Supervising Adult shall be required to complete and sign the Declaration and Waiver Form on the behalf of the Supervised Children they are supervising and to state that they will be responsible for their own safety and that of the Supervised Children.
2.11. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
3. Purchasing Tickets
3.1. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to have exclusive booking periods including but not limited to priority booking periods for Tottenham Hotspur members.
3.2. If you make a group booking, you accept these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all members of the group and agree to make the group aware of these Terms and Conditions (and ensure that each member of the group understands and agrees to comply with the Terms and Conditions) and are responsible for all payments due from all members of the group.
3.3. If there are any changes to your details once you have received the Confirmation, then it is your responsibility to inform Tottenham Hotspur of all such changes, Tottenham Hotspur has the right to refuse entry to anyone who fails to confirm changes in writing in advance of the relevant event.
3.4. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to place restrictions on the booking including but not limited to:
a) the volume of Tickets ordered;
b) the number of places booked for special Events;
c) age of attendees or participants; and/or
d) without prejudice to condition 2.6 above, the ratio of Supervised Children to Supervising Adults.
3.5. It is your responsibility to check any Tickets issued to you are accurate.
3.6. Any purchase of Tickets is only valid when processed by Tottenham Hotspur or an agent authorised by Tottenham Hotspur.
3.7. Tickets may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Ticket is resold in breach of these condition, the bearer of the Ticket or the person claiming the right to attend the Event or Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions will be refused admission to the Event or Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions and will not be eligible for a refund on those Tickets.
3.8. Tickets for certain Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions and Events will be timed. This will be highlighted during the booking process. Visitors with timed tickets must arrive twenty (20) minutes before the time stated on their Ticket to avoid missing their slot. Tottenham Hotspur cannot guarantee admission to customers (meaning you or any individual within your group) who arrive after the time stated on their Ticket.
3.9. Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket or used in connection with the Event or Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction.
3.10. Tottenham Hotspur cannot take responsibility and shall have no liability in respect of any Tickets purchased through third party ticketing providers. Any customers who have purchased their Tickets through a third party must revert to their Terms and Conditions.
4. Tickets Purchased on the Tottenham Experience Website
4.1. If you choose to purchase Tickets on the Tottenham Experience Website, your Contract with Tottenham Hotspur will be concluded as follows:
a) completion and submission of the Online Booking Form shall constitute an offer by you to purchase Tickets subject to these Terms and Conditions. You can correct any mistakes you make when filling out the Online Booking Form at any point before submitting it;
b) once you submit the Online Booking Form, Tottenham Hotspur will check that you have completed all parts of the Online Booking Form and confirm that you have sufficient funds to cover the total cost of booking. Upon confirmation of these details, Barclays Bank will then charge your credit or debit card accordingly. This in itself does not constitute acceptance of your offer;
c) once payment has been taken, an onscreen confirmation will be displayed, and Tottenham Hotspur will send you the Confirmation email as soon as possible. This Confirmation shall constitute Tottenham Hotspur’s acceptance of your booking. A Contract will be formed once you have received the Confirmation;
d) if Tottenham Hotspur receive a prompt notification that the Confirmation was not delivered successfully, then Tottenham Hotspur will use reasonable endeavours to notify you by other means of the acceptance of the Contract and the details of your booking.
e) those attending the Dare Skywalk need to complete a Declaration and Waiver Form before their experience in accordance with condition 2.10. A link to the Declaration and Waiver form will be included in the Confirmation booking email and pre-visit email, customers should click the link, fill in the questions and submit, a copy of the Declaration and Waiver form can be emailed by requesting this at the time of digitally submitting. In the event that you have not completed your Declaration and Waiver Form in advance or to Tottenham Hotspur’s satisfaction, you will be required to complete this on the day in The Tottenham Experience before embarking on the Climb. The only language available for the conclusion of a Contract online is English.
4.2. Details of all Contracts concluded online (including the method of payment but not the card details) will be kept on file by Tottenham Hotspur and can be provided to you on request.
5. Price and Payment
5.1. The price (including all taxes where relevant) of all Tickets are specified on the Tottenham Experience Website. These details are based on the best available information to Tottenham Hotspur and Tottenham Hotspur is not obliged to conclude any Contract on these terms. We reserve the right to vary prices up or down due to changes in VAT or any other circumstances, some of which may be beyond our control.
5.2. Despite our best efforts, it is possible that some of the prices on the Tottenham Experience Website, at the Tottenham Experience, or in official Spurs publications (such as emails, catalogues etc.) are incorrect. If this happens, we will, at our discretion, either contact you/discuss with you for instructions or confirmation of the correct price, before dispatching or cancelling your order.
5.3. For bookings made online over the Tottenham Experience Website, Tottenham Hotspur accepts payment from Maestro UK, Master Card, VISA and Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher.
5.4. For bookings made over the phone Tottenham Hotspur accepts payment from Maestro UK, Master Card, VISA and Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher.
5.5. For bookings made in person at the Tottenham Experience, Tottenham Hotspur accepts payment from all major UK debit/credit cards and contactless mobile payment options, such as Apple Pay and Google Pay and Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher.
5.6. Spurs Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed against Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions.
5.7. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to apply discounts, bundles and promotional activity to any Ticket or Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher purchased on the Tottenham Experience Website which may not be reflected on third-party websites.
6.1. Available concessions and their eligibility criteria can be found on the Tottenham Experience Website.
6.2. Valid ID (for example, valid passport, valid photocard driving license or valid pass ID card) must be shown proving eligibility for concessions offered on Tickets. Failure to do so may result in admission being refused without refund.
6.3. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to limit the number of concessions available.
7. Delivery of Tickets
7.1. Delivery of Tickets will be via email for all methods of purchase including in person. Tickets will be accepted on mobile devices provided that the QR code is visible for scanning.
8. Refund and Exchange Policy for Tickets
8.1. Subject to condition 8.2 Tottenham Hotspur will not refund your Tickets after purchase.
8.2. Where Tottenham Hotspur is unable to perform a Contract on the date stated on the Confirmation because the Event or Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction is no longer available, Tottenham Hotspur will take all reasonable measures to contact you when cancellation has occurred and refund you the face value of the Tickets purchased either (at the Club's sole discretion) to a Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher or the original method of payment. Where Tottenham Hotspur is unable to perform a Contract on the date stated on the Confirmation but believes it will be able to do so at a later date and/or time, Tottenham Hotspur will take all reasonable measures to contact you when cancellation has occurred in order to reschedule your experience. If no contact can be made your Ticket will be automatically refunded to either (at the Club's sole discretion) a Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher or the original method of payment for the face value of the Tickets purchased. It is your responsibility to check that your Event or Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction has not been cancelled. Tottenham Hotspur will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.
8.3. Tickets for Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions and Events may, subject to availability, be exchanged for a different day provided that such exchange is carried out at least forty-eight (48) hours prior to the time shown on the original Ticket. Exchange of Tickets must be done by calling the Tottenham Experience booking line on 0203 929 1882 and is subject to a £5.00 (five pounds sterling) fee.
8.4. Dare Skywalk will take place in all weather conditions other than the present existence or imminent threat of gales, lightning, heavy snow or ice or extreme weather conditions which Tottenham Hotspur reasonably believe makes it unsafe to participate in the Climb. In the event of a change in weather during the Dare Skywalk you will not be allowed to leave early, unless we cancel the Climb on health and safety grounds. Refunds will not be issued where Dare Skywalk is open, but you are dissatisfied with the weather.
8.5. If we close a Dare Skywalk other than as a result of your acts or omissions, then provided less than fifty percent (50%) of the Climb was completed before cancellation, the Climb will be rescheduled to a time which you are able to attend or you will be reimbursed if you are unable to attend a rescheduled time. If you are not able to attend at an alternative time we shall have no liability to you whatsoever other than to refund the price paid for the Tickets which you have purchased (less delivery costs where the Tickets have been delivered to you) including, without limitation, no liability for travel or accommodation expenses. Where you have purchased your Ticket from an authorised Ticket agent you must apply to the point of sale for refund in accordance with the Ticket agent’s Terms and Conditions.
8.6. You will not be entitled to a refund if you purchase your Tickets via a third-party website or company. If you decide to access any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the Terms and Conditions imposed by such third parties.
8.7. When redeeming a Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher during any promotional activity, customers will not be refunded the difference in price, between the original price and the promotional price. For the avoidance of doubt, Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers can be used for one Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction only.
8.8. A refund will not be given for customers who arrive late and have missed their Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction and Event start time.
8.9. Any persons who change their mind about attending any Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction and Event before their visit, upon arrival or during, will not be issued a refund.
8.10. Refunds on pre-bought Photo Packages can be granted on the day of the Dare Skywalk and Stadium Tour(s) (as applicable) only if the quality of the photos are not reasonably considered to be of satisfactory quality, but this must be disputed on the day of the relevant Event. Once the photos have been accepted by the customer, they shall be deemed suitable and no later refund will be issued. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers
9.1. Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers will be available to purchase on the Tottenham Experience Website and in person in The Tottenham Experience.
9.2. Delivery of Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers will be via email.
9.3. Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed against the specific attraction the gift voucher is valid for.
9.4. Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers can be redeemed by using the gift voucher code, either by entering online on the Tottenham Experience Website, via phone booking or in person at the Tottenham Experience.
9.5. Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other non-cash monetary equivalent.
9.6. Once a Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher has been redeemed it will become invalid. If the intended purchase is of lower value than the total of the Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher, then a warning message will appear on the Tottenham Experience Website to notify the customer that they are not using the full value of their voucher. Any value left on the Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher after it has been redeemed will be lost.
9.7. If the intended purchase is of higher value than the total of the Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher then you shall pay the remaining balance by another accepted payment type, pursuant to condition 5 above.
9.8. Subject to condition 9.10 below, Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers have a validity period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
9.9. Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed against Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions and are not redeemable against retail, football tickets or any non- attraction purchase.
9.10. Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers may be extended beyond their validity period for a further six (6) months subject to a £5.00 (five pounds sterling) fee. You can request an extension by emailing email@example.com or telephoning 0203 929 1882.
10. One Hotspur Member and One Hotspur Member Plus Vouchers
10.1. One Hotspur member and One Hotspur+ member vouchers (“Member Vouchers”) are issued to One Hotspur and One Hotspur+ members on purchase or renewal of their membership.
10.2. Delivery of Vouchers will be via email.
10.3. Member Vouchers can be redeemed against The Dare Skywalk and Stadium Tour experiences only, subject to availability.
10.4. Member Vouchers can be redeemed by using the gift voucher code, either by: (i) entering online on the Tottenham Experience Website; (ii) phone booking; or (iii) in person at the Tottenham Experience.
10.5. Member Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other non-cash monetary equivalent.
10.6. Once a Member Voucher has been redeemed it will become invalid. If the intended purchase is of lower value than the total of the Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher, then a warning message will appear on the Tottenham Experience Website to notify the customer that they are not using the full value of their voucher. Any value left on the Member Voucher after it has been redeemed will be lost.
10.7. If the intended purchase is of higher value than the total of the Member Voucher then you shall pay the remaining balance by another accepted payment type, pursuant to condition 5 above.
10.8. Member Vouchers have a validity period of one (1) year from date of issue only.
10.9. Lost, stolen or destroyed Member Vouchers will not be exchanged or refunded.
10.10. Member Vouchers can only be redeemed against Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions and are not redeemable against retail, football tickets or any non- attraction purchase and cannot be used in conjunction with any other special promotions, discounts or gift cards.
11.1. All Tickets are sold subject to Tottenham Hotspur's right to make any alterations in content or details advertised on The Tottenham Experience Website or other appropriate location.
11.2. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to make alterations to the content or details of any Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction or Event.
11.3. The Tottenham Hotspur Stadium is a working stadium and although we take reasonable care to ensure that any Stadium Tours advertised are correct at the time of purchase, Stadium Tour routes may be subject to change. We do not guarantee that information (in particular locations accessed on Stadium Tours) is always one hundred percent (100%) correct at the time of purchase.
12. Liabilities of Tottenham Hotspur
11.1 Subject to clause 11.3 below, Tottenham Hotspur will only be liable to you for direct and foreseeable losses arising as a result of:
a) a breach of these Terms and Conditions by Tottenham Hotspur; any negligent act by Tottenham Hotspur arising under or in connection with the Contract.
b) Tottenham Hotspur's total liability under clause 11.1 above shall be limited to the total face value of the Tickets purchased.
11.2 Nothing in this clause 11 excludes or limits the liability of Tottenham Hotspur for death, personal injury or fraud.
11.3 Tottenham Hotspur will not be liable in any way if it is prevented from performing its obligations under or arising from any Contract due to factors which are beyond Tottenham Hotspur’s reasonable control. Without limiting the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as caused beyond Tottenham Hotspur's reasonable control: earthquake, floods, cyclones, fire, storms, disease, pandemics, fog, snow, frost, war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes and civil commotions.
11.4 Tottenham Hotspur will not be liable for any losses incurred by you in connection with your use of the Tottenham Experience Website, for any delay in using or your inability to use the Tottenham Experience Website, for any information or Tickets obtained through the Tottenham Experience Website or for any material posted to the Tottenham Experience Website by Tottenham Hotspur or by users of the Tottenham Experience Website.
13. Data Protection
14. Contact and Feedback
If you need to contact the Tottenham Experience or if you wish to give feedback about your experience, you can find contact details here:
+44 20 3929 1882
15. Entire Agreement
All the terms of any Contract are contained or are referred to within these Terms and Conditions.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable this will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
17. Third Parties
A person who is not a party to a Contract has no rights to rely upon or enforce the Contract pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
We have exercised all due care and skill in operating Dare Skywalk, however, due to the height and outdoor nature, the Dare Skywalk involve risks, dangers and hazards which may lead to injuries (which may be fatal) including those beyond the reasonable control of Tottenham Hotspur including but not limited to injuries which may occur due to exposure to weather conditions and/or negligence of other Climbers and you undertake the Dare Skywalk of your own volition.
Schedule 1 - Physical Requirements
1. Minimum/Maximum requirements for anyone attending Dare Skywalk must be:
a. A minimum height of one hundred and twenty centimetres (120cm)
b. Able to wear a harness which has a maximum width waist of one hundred and twenty-five centimetres (125cm) and a maximum upper thigh width of seventy-five centimetres (75cm) which are the maximum measurements of our harnesses.
c. A weight of less than one hundred and thirty kilograms / twenty-one stone / two hundred and six pounds (130kg/21 stone/286lbs) which is the maximum weight our harnesses can bear. A minimum weight of thirty kilograms / four stone and seven pounds / sixty-six pounds (30kg/4.7 stone/ 66lbs). If you do not meet these requirements you will not be permitted to take part in the The Dare Skywalk. Climbers agree to being weighed if we reasonably believe that you do not meet the weight requirement.
2. Dare Skywalk requires physical exertion to complete the Climb. You are required to read details of the Dare Skywalk before placing your booking and you acknowledge and agree that you have been made aware of the Dare Skywalk Climb before placing the booking.
3. Before the Climb you will be shown a Safety Briefing video. You must be aware of all safety rules and policies outlined in this video and explain them to any Supervised Children named in the Declaration and Waiver Form and you must adhere to these at all times.
4. You must be capable of undertaking the Dare Skywalk unaided. You acknowledge that the Climb Guides will not supervise you on a one-to-one basis and you will be responsible for ensuring that you and any of your Supervised Children comply with the safety instructions given to you in the briefing video shown to you before the Climb and with our Safety Rules and Policies and with any safety instructions of the Climb Guides.
5. You are required to notify us in advance if you or any person in your booking needs to take essential medication on the Climb (e.g. asthma inhaler, diabetic medication or nourishment). You will also need to let your Climb Guide know on the day. You will not be permitted to carry the medication yourself and the Climb Guides will carry any permitted medication. We may ask you to produce a written note from your General Practitioner or such other medical practitioner as we may reasonably request to verify that it is necessary.
6. The forces exerted during the Dare Skywalk may activate or aggravate pre-existing physical injuries, conditions and symptoms or congenital defects and we shall not have any liability whatsoever for the activation or aggravation of any such injuries, conditions, symptoms or defects save where the same have been caused by our negligence or that of the Operators.
7. You are responsible for ensuring that you and all of your Supervised Children named in your Declaration and Waiver Form are in a fit state of health to participate in the Dare Skywalk and are able to undertake the activities in a manner which will not put at risk your own health and safety or the health and safety of other Climbers and you acknowledge and agree that you have made all adults in your booking aware of the same.
8. We do not recommend Dare Skywalk to pregnant customers due to the risk to the unborn child, or to people who suffer from vertigo. Dare Skywalk is likely to be unsuitable for persons who suffer from other conditions or injuries which would prevent them from performing the Climb. We are unable to advise you on medical conditions so if you are in any doubt as to whether or not you or your children are in a fit state of health to participate in the Dare Skywalk, we would advise you to consult with medical advisors in advance.
9. It is your responsibility to notify us in advance of placing your Dare Skywalk booking of any special access requirements you may have. We may not be able to accommodate all access requirements if we have not been made aware of them prior to the date of the visit, which may result in you not being allowed admission or a refund. We will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate access requirements. If requested, you agree to provide a certificate of fitness from your General Practitioner, or such other medical practitioner as we may reasonably request, to confirm that you are in a fit state of health to participate in Dare Skywalk and to provide such further details about your condition as we may reasonably request in order to assist you.
10. If you have any conditions or concerns that may impact your ability to safely complete the Dare Skywalk Climb, of which you have not notified us in advance, then you should notify us in the day of your visit. We will use reasonable endeavours to make arrangements to facilitate your Climb, however, taking into account your health and safety and that of other Climbers we may be unable to accommodate your needs and we reserve the right, without refund, to refuse to permit you to participate in Dare Skywalk, or to modify your experience if we reasonably believe that to allow entrance to Dare Skywalk would jeopardise your health and safety or that of other Climbers. Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate access requirements, due to the unique nature of Dare Skywalk and our obligations to ensure the health and safety of all customers there may be times when we are unable to accommodate your specific needs.
11. You will be required to confirm in the Declaration and Waiver Form that neither you nor the Supervised Children named on your Declaration and Waiver Form suffer from any medical condition which would put your health and safety or that of other Climbers at risk. If you are not the parent or guardian of Supervised Children, you must make all reasonable enquiries of the parent or legal guardian before signing the Declaration and Waiver Form. We will not have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you or such Supervised Children as a result of your failure to make such reasonable enquiries unless the same is caused by our negligence or that of the Operators
Schedule 2 - Safety and Enjoyment
1. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to refuse admission and may request any Ticket holders leave (taking any such appropriate action to enforce this right) before or during any Event or Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction if it considers it to be necessary or desirable to do so.
2. Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to limit items which may be brought into the Tottenham Experience and to search bags, and persons before granting entry. Persons entering the Tottenham Experience agree to such searches and Tottenham Hotspur reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to eject from the Tottenham Experience and any Tottenham Hotspur Visitor Attraction, anyone refusing to submit to such a search. Prohibited items include but are not limited to illegal substances, knives, blades, firearms and weapons of any kind, fireworks, explosives or ammunition and dangerous or hazardous items. A detailed list of restricted items can be found on the Tottenham Hotspur stadium website https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-stadium/attending-matches/entering-the-stadium/bag-policy-and-prohibited-items/. Tottenham Hotspur shall be not be liable for damage to property incurred during any such search.
3. You will not cause any nuisance, distress, annoyance, fear or concern to any other guest or by your acts or omissions interfere with the Climb Guides’ or Tour Guides’ ability to lead an experience in a safe manner or encourage or induce another person to do the same. This includes, without limitation, not making any unnecessary noise, persistently interrupting your Tour Guide/Climb Guide, attempting to shake or otherwise move the Dare Skywalk structure, making any comments or jokes about the security or safety of the Tottenham Experience or Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Any person acting in breach of this condition will be immediately ejected from the Tottenham Experience without refund.
4. Latecomers may be asked to wait until a suitable break in Events before being admitted to the venue.
5. Guests are permitted to take water onto a Stadium Tour only. Food and drink on any other Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction is strictly prohibited unless required for diabetic purposes and agreed by a Tour Guide, Climb Guide or Tottenham Experience employee in advance.
6. Dare Skywalk Climbers must not be under the influence of alcohol or substances (legal or illegal) which would make it unsafe for them to take part in the Climb, or to fully understand the safety rules, policies, instructions and briefings given on the day of the Climb by the Climb Guides. Any Climber with a blood alcohol reading of zero point thirty five percent (0.35%) or higher or if you refuse to be breathalysed or if we reasonably believe you are under the influence of substances (legal or illegal) which we believe would make it unsafe for you to Climb, or make you unable to understand the Safety Briefing video shown on the day of the Climb, the Safety Rules and Policies or the safety instructions and advice of the Climb Guides issued on the day of the Climb will not be permitted entry without refund. You will be required to make a declaration in the Declaration and Waiver Form that you are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
7. Visitors may only purchase an alcoholic drink on the Dare Skywalk if they have a blood alcohol reading of zero (0.00%). Visitors who wish to purchase any alcoholic beverages may need to undergo a breathalyser test if the Climb Guide believes you to be under the influence of alcohol.
8. Customers over the age of eighteen (18) are limited to purchase 1 (one) alcoholic beverage on their Dare Skywalk Climb.
9. Tottenham Hotspur operates a challenge twenty-five (25) policy with regards to the sale of alcohol. Valid ID (valid passport, valid photocard driving license or valid pass ID card) must be shown for any persons we consider to be under twenty-five (25). Failure to do so may result in refusal of sale.
10. You must be in possession of a valid Ticket to gain admission to Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions.
11. Dare Skywalk Climbers must tie long hair back using an elasticated band and not with any item which could cause harm or injury to you or any other person, or damage to the Dare Skywalk structure.
12. Please note that special effects including but not limited to; smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud music may be used in Events, details of which will be posted outside the Event entrance and on the specific Event page on the Tottenham Experience Website.
13. Tottenham Hotspur and any authorised third parties may carry out photography general filming and sound recording in or about the Tottenham Experience. By purchasing Tickets or attending a free Event or Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction you consent to you and your party being included in and to the commercial use in films and recordings and other promotional material without payment.
14. You will not by your acts or omissions damage or deface any part of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, any part of the Tottenham Experience, any part of the Dare Skywalk structure, the climbing equipment used in connection with Dare Skywalk and any equipment provided to you by us, including, without limitation, harnesses, suits, shoes, safety harnesses or lanyards, connectors and trolleys.
Schedule 3- Equipment, Clothing and Prohibited Items
1. Persons attending Dare Skywalk will be supplied with a Climb suit or gilet, trainers, harness and safety equipment which you will need for your Climb. Persons attending a Dare Skywalk Edge will additionally be issued with a helmet. You must wear this clothing and equipment at all times during the Climb and must not interfere with it in anyway whatsoever after it has been attached by your Climb Guide. If you are uncomfortable you must notify your Climb Guide who will provide assistance. You must wear socks in the shoes.
2. You will not be permitted to take any belongings with you on the Dare Skywalk Climb other than the following:
a. Your mobile phone (which will remain in the possession of your Climb Guide for your ascent and descent, and will be given out to you for photo opportunities upon reaching the roof/viewing platform)
b. Your spectacles, sunglasses and hearing aid which must be secure and not loose fitting
c. Essential medication which is permitted at our discretion. While the medication shall be carried securely by a Dare Skywalk Climb Guide, neither Tottenham Hotspur nor any operator will be responsible for the medication or the administering of it.
3. In particular but without limitation, the following items are strictly prohibited:
a. Any item which is dangerous or may be used as a weapon or may cause damage to the Dare Skywalk structure or stadium
b. Food and beverages (unless required by diabetic Climbers and arranged with a Climb Guide in advance)
c. Any loose items including but not limited to, personal devices, aside from mobile phones which will remain the possession of your Climb Guide, including but not limited to: Sound, video recording equipment, cameras, handbags, umbrellas, headphones, MP3 players, iPods and any other personal items.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that restricted items are not taken with you on the Climb.
5. Dare Skywalk customers will be provided with a small locker to store belongings which you are unable to take with you on the Climb. All items are left at your own risk and you must bear this and the limitations on the locker space in mind when deciding which items to bring with you on the day of your visit.
6. You must wear your normal clothing under your Climb suit which is appropriate for the weather conditions. The Climb suit is a one-piece boiler suit and you must wear suitable clothing which will allow you to wear your Climb suit on top. The Gilet is a zip up sleeveless jacket which goes over your own clothing. The clothing worn underneath your Climb suit must not restrict your movement, obstruct your vision, lead to overheating in warm weather or become entangled in your safety equipment. For this reason, skirts and dresses are not appropriate. We reserve the right to refuse to allow you to participate in the Climb if we consider that your clothing does not meet these requirements or otherwise poses a health and safety risk to you or other Climbers.
7. You will handle all equipment solely as directed by your Climb Guides and will not remove or interfere in any way whatsoever with the equipment after it has been fitted by your Climb Guides. If you wish to make any adjustments to the equipment you must notify a Climb Guide who will be able to assist.
8. Customers attending a Stadium Tour will be allowed to take onto the experience smaller bags of A4 size or smaller twenty-one centimetres long and fifteen centimetres high (21cm long x 15cm high), clear plastic carrier bags with a maximum size of thirty centimetres long and thirty centimetres high (30cm long x 30cm high), and sealable, Tottenham Hotspur branded plastic or vinyl merchandise bags purchasable from online or from the Tottenham Experience. Larger bags may be left in our free cloakroom located in the Tottenham Experience. Medical bags and changing bags are permitted but will need to be agreed by a Tour Guide in advance.
9. We cannot allow walking aids onto Dare Skywalk due to the risk which they pose to other Climbers and the prohibition on loose items which is designed to protect your health and safety and that of other Climbers to prevent slips and trips from falling objects. There is a handrail at all times throughout the Climb for assistance.
10. We cannot allow assistance dogs onto Dare Skywalk. It is only possible to Climb by being attached to a continuous cable with a climb latch, therefore we are unable to ensure guide dog safety.
Schedule 4- Declaration and Waiver Form
Declaration & Acknowledgement of Risk Form
For your safety and that of other participants, it is important that you read our Terms and Conditions and this declaration form thoroughly before signing. By signing this form, you are accepting that you understand the nature of the activities and agree to participate. Also, you are accepting that you will abide by our safety rules and terms & conditions.
If you are 18 or over, you must complete and sign this form on your own behalf. If there are under 18-year olds (“minors”) in your group, you are required to fill in their details and sign on their behalf.
The supervision ratios for The Dare Skywalk climb experience are:
8 – 17 years of age: 1 adult to accompany 2 minors
12 – 17 years of age: 1 adult to accompany 4 minors
15 – 17 years of age: 1 adult to accompany 6 minors
The Supervision ratios for The Dare Skywalk Edge activities are:
12 – 17 years of age: 1 adult to accompany 4 minors
15 – 17 years of age: 1 adult to accompany 6 minors
You will need to fill in the details of all minors you are supervising and sign the form on their behalf. If you or any minors in your group wish to partake in The Dare Skywalk Edge on the day of your experience, everyone in your group will need to participate.
1. I, and any minors named on this form under my supervision (together with “me” shall be referred to as “we” or “us”), wish to participate in The Dare Skywalk and / or The Dare Skywalk Edge activities, operated by Tottenham Hotspur Football Club (“THFC”).
2. I (we) have read the safety rules provided by THFC in the Pre-Visit Checklist and explained them to any Minors. I confirm that we will watch the briefing video on arrival. I (we) will co-operate and adhere to the instructions given to us in the briefing video and / or given to us in the briefing talk prior to undertaking The Dare Skywalk and /or The Dare Skywalk Edge, and all other instructions of the guides at all times during The Dare Skywalk and /or The Dare Skywalk Edge activities.
3. I (we) agree to wear the safety equipment provided for the purposes of the activity and not to tamper, remove or adjust it any way before or during the activity.
4. I (we) are aware of the physical exertion, psychological strain and forces exerted required to participate in the activities; and do not suffer from and / or are not undergoing medical treatment for any pre-existing physical injuries, conditions, symptoms or congenital defects that may be aggravated as a result of participation. These include but are not limited to high blood pressure, epilepsy, back and / or neck problems and heart conditions.
5. I (we) have not undergone an operation within the past 12 months.
6. I (we) acknowledge that it is my (our) responsibility to determine whether I (we) are in a fit state of health to participate in the activities prior to arrival as advised at the time of booking by THFC. I (we) agree that I (we) do not have any existing medical conditions that I (we) am / are aware of, that could put my (our) health or that of others at risk.
7. I, or any minors I am supervising, am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
8. To the best of my knowledge, I am not pregnant and nor are any minors I may be supervising.
9. I (we) agree that we will not take any loose items onto the experience (including onto the abseil platform) including items such as mobile phones and jewellery.
10. I acknowledge that if my booking is made up of one (1) adult and two (2) or more minors, I (the adult) will descend via The Dare Skywalk Edge after the two minors have completed their descent.
11. I acknowledge that, in the event where one (1) minor in my group completes the Dare Skywalk Edge and another minor decides they do not wish to complete The Dare Skywalk Edge, I (the adult) will accompany that minor back down via The Dare Skywalk. The minor that has completed the Dare Skywalk Edge will be met on ground level by THFC employees, who will accompany the minor until I (the adult) in their group has returned.
Please do be aware that, should you (or any minors in your booking) decide that they do not wish to participate in The Dare Skywalk Edge having previously purchased tickets, we cannot issue a refund.
Summary of Risk
We have taken all reasonable steps to provide you with the level of care and assurances of safety appropriate to these activities. However, you should be aware that certain inherent risks remain which are integral to the activities, which cannot be eliminated without destroying its unique character. Amongst other things, some of the risks can contribute to:
· The loss or damage of personal clothing and / or equipment,
· Feelings of fear, apprehension, or discomfort
· Accidental injury, illness, trauma which in extreme but thankfully very rare cases, can be very serious.
The level of real (as opposed to perceived) risk associated with the activity is very low. But please let us know if you are uncomfortable with the perceived risk level at any point and our staff will do their best to assist and reassure you. However, please do be aware that if you are unable to participate, we cannot issue a refund.
Environmental risks and hazards:
As these activities are, in places 46.8 meters high and exposed to the elements, you may be exposed to high winds, cold, driving rain and, in rare cases, lightning. Our guides are trained to deal with these conditions and will evacuate the walkway and close the experience, as necessary.
THFC & Wire & Sky has clear obligations and responsibilities and we take these very seriously. However, we will be expecting participants to contribute to their own and each other’s safety by following the instructions of our staff.
Signing this Declaration in no way compromises your legal rights, nor does it release THFC & Wire & Sky Ltd from any of its obligations towards you. It is merely to make sure you are fully aware of what the experience will involve.
MAIN BODY – ‘FILL IN’ SECTION
As previously discussed, the following information needs to be supplied by the participant:
Date of Birth
Personal Telephone Number or Personal Email Address
Emergency Contact Name and Number (please use someone who is not on The Dare Skywalk and The Dare Skywalk Edge experiences with you)
For minors, the parent / guardian who is accompanying them will fill in the above details and then add the following information for each child they are accompanying:
Date of Birth
Relationship to accompanying adult
Should you or any minors have any medical conditions or concerns that may impact your ability to safely complete The Dare Skywalk and The Dare Skywalk Edge activities, these will need to be discussed in advance and you may be unable to participate in The Dare Skywalk and The Dare Skywalk Edge activities. All information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
With your safety and that of other participants in mind, we reserve the right to refuse to permit participants on The Dare Skywalk and The Dare Skywalk Edge activities or to modify their experience if we reasonably believe that to allow entrance to the activity would jeopardise the participant’s health and safety, or that of other participants.
Acknowledgement of Risk
By signing this I do not release THFC & Wire & Sky from any of its obligations towards me, nor does it affect my legal rights. I have however read and understood the risks involved in The Dare Skywalk and The Dare Skywalk Edge activities and agree that I would like to participate in the experience and will abide by the participant terms & conditions that have been identified to me.
Photograph and Video Release
By taking part in The Dare Skywalk and The Dare Skywalk Edge activities, I consent to photographs and/or video footage being taken of myself and anyone in my care. I consent to the publication of photographs and/or video footage for advertising, promotional and marketing purposes and waive any rights that I may have in respect of such photography or video footage.