F1 DRIVE – London
Terms and Conditions for the Purchase of Tickets
In these Terms and Conditions, the following words shall have the meanings set out below:
"Confirmation" means the confirmation email sent to you by the Stadium under clause 4.1 acknowledging your booking and setting out the details of your booking.
"Contract(s)" means any contract for the purchase of Tickets made between you and the Stadium.
"Declaration and Waiver Form" means the form that each participant undertaking any F1 – DRIVE London activity must complete prior to undertaking such activity, a copy of which is contained in Schedule Four (4). Any participant under the age of eighteen (18) must have their form completed by an adult who is eighteen (18) years of age or over.
"Drive" means all types of karting related activities at F1 DRIVE – London.
"Driver" means any person attending an F1 DRIVE - London activity other than a Marshal.
"F1 DRIVE - London" means the in-stadium karting facility located at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium accessible via the Tottenham Hotspur Experience.
"F1 DRIVE – London Gift Voucher" means a gift voucher issued solely by the Stadium which can only be redeemed for F1 DRIVE – London. The vouchers are valid for a period of one (1) year and can be redeemed either by telephone, on the F1 DRIVE – London Website or in person at the Tottenham Experience, but excluding a Spurs Gift Voucher and a Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher.
"F1 DRIVE - London Website" means the website owned and operated by the Stadium in connection with the F1 DRIVE – London, currently at: https://www.f1drivelondon.com.
"Marshal" means a representative of the Stadium leading an F1 DRIVE – London activity.
"Online Booking Form" means the series of pages for the booking of Tickets set out on the F1-DRIVE London Website.
"Photo Packages" means any official photographs that are purchased at F1 DRIVE - London on the day of your visit, or on the F1 DRIVE – London Website in advance of your visit.
"Spurs Gift Voucher" means a gift voucher issued solely by Tottenham Hotspur Limited for use across any of its retail outlets, including but not limited to bricks and mortar shops, mail order and online, but excluding F1 DRIVE – London and Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions, for which, where a gift voucher is being used, a F1 – Drive London Gift Voucher must be used.
"Stadium" means Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Limited a private limited company registered in England and Wales with company number 10151725 and whose registered office is at Lilywhite House, 782 High Road, Tottenham London N17 0BX and "we" and "us" shall be construed as a reference to the Stadium.
"Supervising Adult" means a parent and/or legal guardian of any Supervised Child who is of eighteen(18) or over and who is responsible for their Supervised Children pursuant to these Terms and Conditions.
"Supervised Children" means any child attending F1 DRIVE – London that is under the age of sixteen (16) who must be supervised by their parent and/or legal guardian under these Terms and Conditions, and "Supervised Child" shall be construed accordingly.
"Ticket(s)"means any ticket for attending F1 – DRIVE London offered for sale by the Stadium or its authorised agents.
"Tottenham Experience" means the 'Tottenham Experience' building located at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium which is the starting point for all Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions and F1 DRIVE – London.
"Tottenham Experience Gift Voucher" means a gift voucher issued solely by the Stadium which can only be redeemed for the Dare Skywalk or Stadium Tour(s) on one occasion only, excluding, for the avoidance of doubt, an F1 DRIVE – London Gift Voucher and/or a Spurs Gift Voucher.
"Tottenham Experience Visitor Attraction(s)" means Stadium Tours, museum, Dare Skywalk, Exhibitions and Archive, collectively.
"Video Packages" means any official videos that are purchased at F1 DRIVE - London on the day of your visit, or on the F1 DRIVE – London Website in advance of your visit.
"you" or "your" means the individual stated on the Online Booking Form and confirmed in the Confirmation who is purchasing Tickets under these Terms and Conditions.
2.1. These Terms and Conditions (including the Schedules to these Terms and Conditions, which are hereby incorporated into and form part of these Terms and Conditions) relate to the purchase and supply of Tickets to you whether in person at the Tottenham Experience, over the phone or via the F1 DRIVE – London Website. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before purchasing any Tickets as by doing so you will be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions which govern all Contracts.
2.2. The Stadium reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice. The latest version of these Terms and Conditions is located at https://www.f1drivelondon.com.
2.3. Any one person who is subject to a suspension or ban from the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium or a football banning order is prohibited from purchasing Tickets.
2.4. All persons attending F1 DRIVE – London must be over the age of eight (8) and, in the Stadium's opinion, satisfy the Physical Requirements.
2.5. All persons attending F1 DRIVE – London under the age of sixteen (16) must be supervised by a Supervising Adult at all times whilst at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Each Supervising Adult shall be responsible for no more than eight (8) Supervised Children.
2.6. If, for any reason, a Supervised Child does not want to go ahead and participate in any F1 DRIVE – London activity, that child’s Supervising Adult will need to remain with that child as well as their other Supervised Children. For this reason, we recommend having at least two (2) Supervising Adults for even the smallest groups.
2.7. Valid ID (for example, valid passport, valid photocard driving license or valid pass ID card) must be shown for any persons we reasonably consider to be under eighteen (18). Failure to do so may result in admission being refused without refund.
2.8. The Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to:
a) any persons attending F1 DRIVE – London whom we reasonably believe to be under the age of eight (8);
b) groups where we do not reasonably believe there to be a sufficient number of Supervising Adults to supervise;
c) persons whom we reasonably believe to be under sixteen (16) who are not supervised by a Supervising Adult; and
d) any persons who, in the Stadium's opinion, do not satisfy the Physical Requirements of F1 DRIVE – London or otherwise fail to comply with or accept the terms of the Schedules to these Terms and Conditions.
2.9. Anyone participating in any F1 DRIVE – London activity will be required to sign a Declaration and Waiver Form on or prior to the day of their visit and in any event prior to participating in any F1 DRIVE – London activity. Any participant under the age of eighteen (18) must have their Declaration and Waiver Form completed by an adult who is eighteen (18) years of age or over. Each Supervising Adult must consent to the Supervised Children they are supervising undertaking any F1 DRIVE – London activity and shall remain solely responsible for them at all times and shall be responsible for ensuring that they understand and adhere to these Terms and Conditions. Each Supervising Adult shall be required to complete and sign the Declaration and Waiver Form on the behalf of the Supervised Children they are supervising and to state that they will be responsible for their own safety and that of the Supervised Children.
2.10. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to affect your statutory rights.
3. Purchasing Tickets
3.1. The Stadium reserves the right to have exclusive booking periods including but not limited to priority booking periods for members.
3.2. If you make a group booking, you accept these Terms and Conditions on behalf of all members of the group and agree to make the group aware of these Terms and Conditions (and ensure that each member of the group understands and agrees to comply with the Terms and Conditions) and are responsible for all payments due from all members of the group.
3.3. If there are any changes to your details once you have received the Confirmation, then it is your responsibility to inform the Stadium of all such changes. The Stadium has the right to refuse entry to anyone who fails to notify the Stadium of changes in writing at least forty eight (48) hours in advance of the relevant event. Where shorter notice is provided, the Stadium will use reasonable endeavours to make arrangements to facilitate your Drive, however, taking into account your health and safety and that of other Drivers we may be unable to accommodate such changes and the Stadium reserves the right, without refund, to refuse to permit you to participate in F1 DRIVE – London
3.4. The Stadium reserves the right to place restrictions on the booking including but not limited to:
a) the volume of Tickets ordered;
b) the number of places booked for special Events;
c) the age of attendees or participants; and/or
d) without prejudice to condition 2.5 above, the ratio of Supervised Children to Supervising Adults.
3.5. It is your responsibility to check any Tickets issued to you are accurate.
3.6. Any purchase of Tickets is only valid when processed by the Stadium or an agent authorised by the Stadium.
3.7. Tickets may not be transferred or resold for commercial purposes or at a premium. If a Ticket is resold in breach of these condition, the bearer of the Ticket or the person claiming the right to attend F1 DRIVE – London will be refused admission to F1 DRIVE – London and will not be eligible for a refund on those Tickets.
3.8. Tickets for F1 DRIVE – London will be timed. This will be highlighted during the booking process. Visitors with timed tickets must arrive fifteen (15) minutes before the time stated on their Ticket to avoid missing their slot. The Stadium cannot guarantee admission to customers (meaning you or any individual within your group) who arrive after the time stated on their Ticket.
3.9. Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on you to use, alter, copy or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket or used in connection with F1 DRIVE – London.
3.10. The Stadium cannot take responsibility and shall have no liability in respect of any Tickets purchased through third party ticketing providers. Any customers who have purchased their Tickets through a third party must revert to that third party’s terms and conditions.
4. Tickets Purchased on the F1 DRIVE – London Website
4.1. If you choose to purchase Tickets on the F1 DRIVE – London Website, your Contract with the Stadium will be concluded as follows:
a) completion and submission of the Online Booking Form shall constitute an offer by you to purchase Tickets subject to these Terms and Conditions. You can correct any mistakes you make when filling out the Online Booking Form at any point before submitting it;
b) once you submit the Online Booking Form, the Stadium will check that you have completed all parts of the Online Booking Form and confirm that you have sufficient funds to cover the total cost of booking. Upon confirmation of these details, you will be charged accordingly. This in itself does not constitute acceptance of your offer;
c) once payment has been taken, an onscreen confirmation will be displayed, and the Stadium will send you the Confirmation email as soon as possible. This Confirmation shall constitute the Stadium’s acceptance of your booking. A Contract will be formed once you have received the Confirmation;
d) if the Stadium receive a prompt notification that the Confirmation was not delivered successfully, then the Stadium will use reasonable endeavours to notify you by other means of the acceptance of the Contract and the details of your booking.
e) those attending F1 DRIVE – London need to complete a Race Profile and Declaration and Waiver Form before their experience in accordance with condition 2.9. A link to the Declaration and Waiver Form will be included in the Confirmation booking email and pre-visit email. Customers should click the link, fill in the questions and submit. A copy of the Declaration and Waiver Form can be emailed by requesting this at the time of digitally submitting the Declaration and Waiver Form. If you have not completed your Declaration and Waiver Form in advance or to the Stadium’s satisfaction, you will be required to complete this on the day at F1 DRIVE – London before taking part in any F1 DRIVE – London activities. The only language available for the conclusion of a Contract online is English.
4.2. Details of all Contracts concluded online (including the method of payment but not any card details) will be kept on file by the Stadium and can be provided to you on request.
5. Price and Payment
5.1. The price (including all taxes where relevant) of all Tickets are specified on the F1 DRIVE – London Website. These details are based on the best available information to the Stadium and the Stadium is not obliged to conclude any Contract on these terms. We reserve the right to vary prices up or down due to changes in VAT or any other circumstances, some of which may be beyond our control.
5.2. Despite our best efforts, it is possible that some of the prices on the F1 DRIVE – London Website, at the Tottenham Experience, or in official Stadium and Spurs publications (such as emails, catalogues etc.) are incorrect. If this happens, we will, at our discretion, either contact you/discuss with you for instructions or confirmation of the correct price, before dispatching or cancelling your order.
5.3. For bookings made online over the F1 DRIVE – London Website, the Stadium accepts payment from all major UK debit and credit cards, mobile payment options such as Apple Pay and Google Pay, and F1 DRIVE – London Gift Vouchers.
5.4. For bookings made over the phone the Stadium accepts payment from all major UK debit and credit cards and F1 DRIVE – London Gift Vouchers.
5.5. For bookings made in person at the Tottenham Experience, the Stadium accepts payment from all major UK debit and credit cards, contactless mobile payment options, such as Apple Pay and Google Pay, and F1 DRIVE – London Gift Vouchers.
5.6. Spurs Gift Vouchers and Tottenham Experience Gift Vouchers cannot be redeemed against F1 DRIVE – London.
5.7. The Stadium reserves the right to apply discounts, bundles and promotional activity to any Ticket or F1 DRIVE – London Gift Voucher purchased on the F1 DRIVE – London Website which may not be reflected on third-party websites.
6. Delivery of Tickets
6.1. Delivery of Tickets will be via email for all methods of purchase including in person. Tickets will be accepted on mobile devices provided that the QR code is visible for scanning.
7. Refund and Exchange Policy for Tickets
7.1. Subject to condition 7.2 the Stadium will not refund your Tickets after purchase.
7.2. Where the Stadium is unable to perform a Contract on the date stated on the Confirmation because the relevant F1 DRIVE – London activity is no longer available on that date, the Stadium will take all reasonable measures to contact you when cancellation has occurred and refund you the face value of the Tickets purchased to the original payment method. If the Stadium is unable to process a refund to the original payment method, the Stadium may refund you the face value amount to an F1 DRIVE – London Gift Voucher. Where the Stadium is unable to perform a Contract on the date stated on the Confirmation but believes it will be able to do so at a later date and/or time, the Stadium will take all reasonable measures to contact you when cancellation has occurred in order to reschedule your experience. If no contact can be made, the face value of your Ticket(s) will be automatically refunded to the original payment method. If the Stadium is unable to process a refund to the original payment method, the Stadium may refund you the face value amount to an F1 DRIVE – London Gift Voucher. It is your responsibility to check that your F1 DRIVE – London activity has not been cancelled. The Stadium will have no further liability whatsoever, including (but not limited to) any indirect or consequential loss or damage, loss of enjoyment or travel/accommodation costs.
7.3. Tickets for F1 DRIVE – London may, subject to availability, be exchanged for a different day provided that such exchange is carried out at least seventy-two (72) hours prior to the time shown on the original Ticket. Exchange of Tickets must be done by calling the Tottenham Experience booking line on +44 (0) 203 929 1882. If your original Ticket was paid for using a F1 DRIVE – London Gift Voucher and: (i) the price of the new Ticket is lower than the price of the original Ticket, you will not be eligible for a refund for the difference; or (ii) the price of the new Ticket is higher than the price of the original Ticket, an additional fee may be payable.
7.4. You will not be entitled to a refund if you purchase your Tickets via a third-party website or company. If you decide to access any third-party websites, you do so entirely at your own risk, and you may be subject to the Terms and Conditions imposed by such third parties.
7.5. A refund will not be given for customers who arrive late and have missed their F1 DRIVE – London start time.
7.6. Any persons who change their mind about attending F1 DRIVE – London before their visit, upon arrival or during, will not be issued a refund.
7.7. Refunds on pre-bought Photo Packages and Video Packages can be granted on the day of participation in F1 DRIVE – London only if the quality of the photos are not reasonably considered to be of satisfactory quality, but this must be disputed on the day of your F1 DRIVE – London participation. Once the photos have been accepted by the customer, they shall be deemed suitable and no later refund will be issued and no further correspondence will be entered into.
8. F1 DRIVE – London E Gift Vouchers
8.1. F1 DRIVE – London Gift Vouchers will be available to purchase on the F1 DRIVE – London Website and in person in the Tottenham Experience.
8.2. Delivery of F1 DRIVE – London Gift Vouchers will be via email.
8.3. F1 DRIVE – London Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed against the specific attraction the gift voucher is valid for.
8.4. F1 DRIVE – London Gift Vouchers can be redeemed by using the gift voucher code, either by entering online on the F1 DRIVE – London Experience Website, via phone booking or in person at the Tottenham Experience.
8.5. F1 DRIVE – London Gift Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other non-cash monetary equivalent.
8.6. A F1 DRIVE – London Gift Voucher will become invalid on expiry or once all credit has been used, whichever is earlier.
8.7. If the intended purchase is of higher value than the total value of the F1 DRIVE – London Gift Voucher then you shall pay the remaining balance by another accepted payment type, pursuant to condition 5 above.
8.8. Subject to condition 8.10 below, F1 DRIVE – London Gift Vouchers have a validity period of one (1) year from date of purchase and any remaining credit will be forfeited.
8.9. F1 DRIVE – London Gift Vouchers can only be redeemed against F1 DRIVE – London and are not redeemable against retail, football tickets or any Tottenham Experience Visitor Attractions purchase.
9.1. All Tickets are sold subject to the Stadium's right to make any alterations in content or details advertised on the F1 DRIVE – London Website or other appropriate location.
9.2. The Stadium reserves the right to make alterations to the content or details of F1 DRIVE – London.
10. Liabilities of the Stadium
10.1 Subject to clause 10.3 below, the Stadium will only be liable to you for direct and foreseeable losses arising as a result of:
a) a breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Stadium; any negligent act by the Stadium arising under or in connection with the Contract; or
b) the Stadium's total liability under clause 10.1 above shall be limited to the total face value of the Tickets purchased.
10.2 Nothing in this clause 10 excludes or limits the liability of the Stadium for death, personal injury or fraud.
10.3 The Stadium will not be liable in any way if it is prevented from performing its obligations under or arising from any Contract due to factors which are beyond the Stadium’s reasonable control. Without limiting the foregoing, the following shall be regarded as caused beyond the Stadium 's reasonable control: earthquake, floods, cyclones, fire, storms, disease, pandemics, fog, snow, frost, war, accidents, acts of public enemies, strikes, embargoes, perils of the air, local disputes and civil commotions.
10.4 The Stadium will not be liable for any losses incurred by you in connection with your use of the F1 DRIVE – London Website, for any delay in using or your inability to use the F1 DRIVE – London Website, for any information or Tickets obtained through the F1 DRIVE – London Website or for any material posted to the F1 DRIVE – London Website by the Stadium or by users of the F1 DRIVE – London Website.
11. Data Protection
12. Contact and Feedback
If you need to contact F1 DRIVE – London or if you wish to give feedback about your experience, you can find contact details here: email@example.com.
13. Entire Agreement
All the terms of any Contract are contained or are referred to within these Terms and Conditions.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is held to be unenforceable this will not affect the enforceability of the remaining provisions.
15. Third Parties
A person who is not a party to a Contract has no rights to rely upon or enforce the Contract pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
We have exercised all due care and skill in operating F1 DRIVE – London, however, due to the nature of F1 DRIVE – London, karting and related activities can involve risks, dangers and hazards which may lead to injuries (which may be fatal) including those beyond the reasonable control of the Stadium including but not limited to injuries which may occur through collisions, overturning, rapid decelerations, rapid accelerations and unpredictable acts, omissions, and negligence of other Drivers and you undertake F1 DRIVE – London of your own volition.
Schedule 1 - Physical Requirements
1. Minimum/Maximum requirements for all Drivers of cadet karts must be a minimum of one hundred and twenty-five centimetres (125cm) and a maximum of one hundred and sixty centimetres (160cm).
2. Minimum/Maximum requirements for all Drivers of adult karts must be a minimum height of one hundred and fifty centimetres (150cm).
3. Drivers taller than one hundred and ninety-five centimetres (195cm) and/or weighing more than eighteen (18) stones (one hundred and fourteen kilograms (114kg)) may experience difficulties being comfortably seated in the karts. We recommend that you do not attend F1 DRIVE – London if you do not meet these requirements. If you do attend F1 DRIVE – London and your height or weight impacts your experience, we will not be responsible for any discomfort or lack of enjoyment from your attendance of F1 DRIVE – London.
3. F1 DRIVE – London requires physical exertion to complete the Drive. You are required to read details of F1 DRIVE – London activities E before placing your booking and you acknowledge and agree that you have been made aware of F1 DRIVE – London Drive before placing the booking.
4. Before the Drive you will be required to sign a Declaration and Waiver Form and watch a Safety Briefing video on arrival at F1 DRIVE – London. You must be aware of all safety rules and policies outlined in the Safety Briefing video, explain them to any Supervised Children, and ensure both yours and any Supervised Children’s adherence to such safety rules and policies at all times.
5. You must be capable of undertaking F1 DRIVE – London activities unaided. You acknowledge that the Marshals will not supervise you on a one-to-one basis and you will be responsible for ensuring that you and any of your Supervised Children comply with the safety instructions given to you in the briefing video shown to you before the Drive and with our Safety Rules and Policies and with any safety instructions of the Marshals. Any reasonable adjustments that require additional supervision or instructions from a Marshal should be notified to the Stadium and agreed in advance of your visit.
6. You are required to notify us in advance if you or any person in your booking needs to take essential medication on the Drive (e.g. asthma inhaler, diabetic medication or nourishment). You will also need to let your Marshal know on the day. We may ask you to produce a written note from your general practitioner or such other medical practitioner as we may reasonably request to verify that it is necessary.
7. The forces exerted during F1 DRIVE – London may activate or aggravate pre-existing physical injuries, conditions and symptoms or congenital defects and we shall not have any liability whatsoever for the activation or aggravation of any such injuries, conditions, symptoms or defects save where the same have been caused by our negligence.
8. You are responsible for ensuring that you and all of your Supervised Children named in your Declaration and Waiver Form are in a fit state of health to participate in F1 DRIVE – London and are able to undertake the activities in a manner which will not put at risk your own health and safety or the health and safety of other Drivers and you acknowledge and agree that you have made all adults in your booking aware of the same.
9. You cannot participate in F1 DRIVE – London if you are pregnant due to the risk to the unborn child.F1 DRIVE – London is likely to be unsuitable for persons who suffer from other conditions or injuries which would prevent them from performing the Drive. We are unable to advise you on medical conditions so if you are in any doubt as to whether or not you or any Supervised Children are in a fit state of health to participate in F1 DRIVE – London, we would advise you to consult with medical advisors in advance.
10. It is your responsibility to notify us in advance of placing your F1 DRIVE – London booking of any special access requirements you may have. We may not be able to accommodate all access requirements if we have not been made aware of them prior to the date of the visit, which may result in you not being allowed admission or a refund. We will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate access requirements. If requested, you agree to provide a certificate of fitness from your general practitioner, or such other medical practitioner as we may reasonably request, to confirm that you are in a fit state of health to participate in F1 DRIVE – London and to provide such further details about your condition as we may reasonably request in order to assist you.
11. If you have any conditions or concerns that may impact your ability to safely participate in F1 DRIVE – London, of which you have not notified us in advance, then you should notify us in the day of your visit. We will use reasonable endeavours to make arrangements to facilitate your Drive, however, taking into account your health and safety and that of other Drivers we may be unable to accommodate your needs and we reserve the right, without refund, to refuse to permit you to participate in F1 DRIVE – London, or to modify your experience if we reasonably believe that to allow entrance to F1 DRIVE – London would jeopardise your health and safety or that of other Drivers. Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to accommodate access requirements, due to the unique nature of F1 DRIVE – London and our obligations to ensure the health and safety of all customers there may be times when we are unable to accommodate your specific needs.
12. You will be required to confirm in the Declaration and Waiver Form that neither you nor the Supervised Children named on your Declaration and Waiver Form suffer from any medical condition which would put your health and safety or that of other Drivers at risk. If you are not the parent or guardian of Supervised Children, you must make all reasonable enquiries of the parent or legal guardian before signing the Declaration and Waiver Form. We will not have any liability to you whatsoever for any loss, damage or injury suffered by you or such Supervised Children as a result of your failure to make such reasonable enquiries unless the same is caused by our negligence.
Schedule 2 - Safety and Enjoyment
1. The Stadium reserves the right to refuse admission and may request any Ticket holders leave (taking any such appropriate action to enforce this right) before or during F1 DRIVE – London activities if it considers it to be necessary or desirable to do so.
2. The Stadium reserves the right to limit items which may be brought into F1 DRIVE – London and to search bags and persons before granting entry. Persons entering F1 DRIVE – London agree to such searches and the Stadium reserves the right to refuse entry to, or to eject from F1 DRIVE – London, anyone refusing to submit to such a search. Prohibited items include but are not limited to illegal substances, knives, blades, firearms and weapons of any kind, fireworks, explosives or ammunition and dangerous or hazardous items. A detailed list of restricted items can be found on the F1 DRIVE – London Website: https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/the-stadium/attending-matches/entering-the-stadium/bag-policy-and-prohibited-items/. The Stadium shall be not be liable for damage to property incurred during any such search.
3. You will not cause any nuisance, distress, annoyance, fear or concern to any other guest or by your acts or omissions interfere with the Marshals ability to lead an experience in a safe manner or encourage or induce another person to do the same. This includes, without limitation, reckless driving, making any unnecessary noise, persistently interrupting your Marshal, attempting to shake or otherwise move the F1 DRIVE – London structure, making any comments or jokes about the security or safety of F1 DRIVE – London or Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. Any person acting in breach of this condition will be immediately ejected from F1 DRIVE – London without refund.
4. Only food and drink purchased in F1 DRIVE – London is permitted to be consumed within F1 DRIVE – London.
5. F1 DRIVE – London Drivers must not be under the influence of alcohol or substances (legal or illegal) which would make it unsafe for them to take part in the Drive, or to fully understand the safety rules, policies, instructions and briefings given on the day of the Drive by the Marshals. Any Driver with a blood alcohol reading of zero point thirty five per cent. (0.35%) or higher or if you refuse to be breathalysed or if we reasonably believe you are under the influence of substances (legal or illegal) which we believe would make it unsafe for you to Drive, or make you unable to understand the Safety Briefing video shown on the day of the Drive, the Safety Rules and Policies or the safety instructions and advice of the Marshals issued on the day of the Drive will not be permitted entry without refund. You will be required to make a declaration in the Declaration and Waiver Form that you are not under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
6. Visitors and Drivers may only purchase an alcoholic drink after completion of their F1 DRIVE – London Drive(s). Drivers may need to undergo a breathalyser test if a Marshal believes you to be under the influence of alcohol.
7. The Stadium operates a challenge twenty-five (25) policy with regards to the sale of alcohol. Valid ID (valid passport, valid photocard driving license or valid pass ID card) must be shown for any persons we consider to be under twenty-five (25). Failure to do so may result in refusal of sale.
8. You must be in possession of a valid Ticket to gain admission to F1 DRIVE – London.
9. F1 DRIVE – London Drivers must not wear any loose clothing, or wear anything around their neck that could get caught or come lose, such as scarves, ties or necklaces and shall remove any and all facial piercings (including, but not limited to, ear, nose and lip piercings) prior to taking part in F1 DRIVE – London. Marshals may request that Drivers remove articles of clothing or secure loose hair which in the Marshal’s reasonable opinion could cause harm or injury to you, any other person attending F1 DRIVE - London, or which may otherwise damage F1 DRIVE – London facilities. Failure to comply with a reasonable request of a Marshal may result in participation being refused or revoked without refund.
10. Please note that special effects including but not limited to; flashing lights, smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud music may be used at F1 DRIVE – London, details of which will be posted outside the F1 DRIVE – London entrance and can be found on the F1 DRIVE – London Website.
11. F1 DRIVE - London and any authorised third parties may carry out photography general filming and sound recording in or about the F1 DRIVE – London. By purchasing Tickets or attending for free the F1 DRIVE – London you consent to you and your party being included in and to the commercial use in films and recordings and other promotional material without payment.
12. You will not by your acts or omissions damage or deface any part of the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, any part of F1 DRIVE – London, its structure, the equipment used in connection with F1 DRIVE – London and any equipment provided to you by us, including, without limitation, balaclavas, helmets or race suits.
Schedule 3- Equipment, Clothing and Prohibited Items
1. Persons attending F1 DRIVE – London will be supplied with a race suit, a balaclava and a helmet which you will need for your Drive. You must wear this clothing and equipment at all times during the Drive and must not interfere with it in anyway whatsoever. If you are uncomfortable you must notify your Marshal who will provide assistance. You must wear your own socks and shoes.
2. F1 DRIVE – London Drivers may bring their own balaclava, helmet and/or race suit, however all equipment brought by a participant must meet ISO and all applicable safety standards and is subject to approval by Marshal and/or F1 DRIVE – London employees. Please note that all helmets must be full face helmets and have a clear visor, and motorcycle leathers and/or other race suits may not meet the same standard as karting race suits and may not be able to be worn. If such personal equipment is not able to be worn, you must wear the equipment provided to you by Marshal and/or F1 DRIVE – London employees.
3. Save for those items listed in paragraph 4 of this Schedule 3, you will be permitted to take your belongings with you into to F1 DRIVE – London. Please note, there are restrictions on certain items being taken into the F1 DRIVE – London onto the Drive as set out in paragraph 5 of this Schedule 3. These will need to be stored in the small lockers available in accordance with paragraph 7 of this Schedule 3.
4. You will not be able to take into F1 DRIVE - London any item which is dangerous or may be used as a weapon or may cause damage to the F1 DRIVE – London structure or the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium. For the avoidance of doubt these items are strictly prohibited.
5. If asked, you agree to allow Marshals, F1 DRIVE – London employees, and any other third party authorised by the Stadium and/or F1 DRIVE – London to search your person and/or your bag when you enter the Tottenham Experience and/or F1 DRIVE – London. If an prohibited item is found on your person and/or in your bag, it will be confiscated. At the Stadium’s and/or F1 DRIVE – London’s discretion Marshals, F1 DRIVE – London employees, and any other third party authorised by the Stadium and/or F1 DRIVE – London may carry out general searches as a condition of entry to the Tottenham Experience and/or F1 DRIVE – London. The reason for such search will be explained and it will be conducted by individuals of the same sex as the visitor who is searched.
6. Any loose items shall not be permitted on track during a Drive including but not limited to: personal devices and/or mobile phones, sound, video recording equipment, cameras, handbags, umbrellas, headphones, MP3 players, iPods and any other personal items.
7. It is your responsibility to ensure that restricted items are not taken with you on the Drive.
8. Small lockers are available to store belongings which you are unable to take with you on the Drive. All items are left at your own risk and you must bear this and the limitations on the locker space in mind when deciding which items to bring with you on the day of your visit.
9. You must wear your normal clothing under your race suit which is appropriate for the taking part in the Drive and karting related activities. The race suit is a one-piece boiler suit and you must wear suitable clothing which will allow you to wear your race suit on top. The clothing worn underneath your race suit must not restrict your movement, obstruct your vision, lead to overheating, or prevent your race suit, balaclava or helmet from fitting properly. For this reason, skirts and dresses are not appropriate. We reserve the right to refuse to allow you to participate in the Drive if we consider that your clothing does not meet these requirements or otherwise poses a health and safety risk to you or other Drivers.
10. You will handle all equipment solely as directed by your Marshal and will not remove or interfere in any way whatsoever with the equipment. If you wish to make any adjustments to the equipment you must notify a Marshal who will be able to assist.
Schedule 4 - Declaration & Acknowledgement of Risk Form
For your safety and that of other participants, it is important that you read our Terms and Conditions and this Declaration & Acknowledgment of Risk Form thoroughly before signing. By signing this form, you are accepting that you understand the nature of the activities and agree to participate. Also, you are accepting that you will abide by our safety rules and terms and conditions.
This Declaration & Acknowledgment of Risk Form applies to all activities which you may participate in at F1 DRIVE – London (including, without limitation, Rookie Racers, Mixed Grid, Sprint Session, Elite Session, Pit Stop Challenge, and/or Sims Session).
If you are 18 or over, you must complete and sign this form on your own behalf.
If there are individuals under the age of 18 (minors) in the group, their parent/legal guardian must complete their information and sign on their behalf.
All under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult at all times whilst on the premises.
We require a minimum of 1 supervising adult per group of 8 minors.
All drivers for cadet karts (aged 8+ years) must be a minimum of 1.25 meters and a maximum of 1.6 meters in height.
All drivers for adult karts must be a minimum of 1.5 meters in height.
Particularly tall, short or heavier drivers may have problems fitting into the karts. We recommend a maximum height of 1.95 meters and a maximum weight of 18 stone.
Declaration & Acknowledgement of Risk Form
1. I, and any minors named on this form under my supervision (together with “me” shall be referred to as “we” or “us”), wish to participate in F1 DRIVE - London, operated by Tottenham Hotspur Stadium Limited (“THSL”).
2. I (we) have read the safety rules provided in the Pre-Visit Checklist and explained them to any minors. I confirm that I (we) will watch the briefing video on arrival. I (we) will co-operate and adhere to the instructions given to us in the briefing video and / or given to us in the briefing talk prior to taking part in F1 DRIVE, and all other instructions of the race marshals at all times during F1 DRIVE activities.
3. I (we) understand the inherent risk in taking part in F1 DRIVE and related activities, including but not limited to the fact that karting and related activities can cause injuries to myself (or the minor I am signing on behalf of), including but not limited to through collisions, overturning, rapid decelerations, rapid accelerations and unpredictable acts and omissions by others. I (we) or the minor I am signing on behalf of) agree to compete in a manner that shows due regard for my (our) safety (or the safety of the minor I am signing on behalf of) and that of my fellow competitors and any other attendees of F1 DRIVE.
4. I (we) agree to wear appropriate clothing and shall at all times during the activity wear the safety equipment provided for the purposes of the activity. I (we) agree not to tamper, remove or adjust the equipment in any way, whether before, during or after the activity. Wearing a balaclava, helmet and race suit is mandatory at all times on track during the activity and all racers will be provided a balaclava, helmet and race suit as part of their booking. You may bring your own balaclava, helmet and/or race suit, however all equipment brought by a participant must meet ISO and all applicable safety standards and is subject to approval by our marshals. Please note that all helmets must be full face helmets and have a clear visor, and motorcycle leathers and/or other race suits may not meet the same standard as karting race suits and may not be able to be worn.
5. I (we):
a. am (are) aware of the physical exertion, psychological strain and forces exerted whilst participating in racing and related activities and do not suffer from and / or I (we) am (are) not undergoing medical treatment for any pre-existing physical injuries, conditions, symptoms or congenital defects that may be aggravated as a result of participation or make it unsafe for me/us to drive. These include but are not limited to high or low blood pressure, diabetes, epilepsy, seizures, recurrent blackouts, breathing difficulties, back neck or spinal problems, lung or heart conditions, injuries involving breaking any limbs or dislocating any joints, or head injury which may lead to concussion or unconsciousness;
b. have not undergone an operation or any other medical procedure within the past 12 months;
c. acknowledge that it is my (our) responsibility to determine whether I (we) am (are) in a fit state of health to participate in the activities prior to arrival as advised at the time of booking by F1 DRIVE. I (we) agree that I (we) do not have any existing medical conditions that I (we) am (are) aware of, that could put my (our) health or that of others at risk;
d. further acknowledge that I (we) am (are) not participating against medical advice and have not been advised not to drive by a medical practitioner or GP. I (we) agree that if, during the activity, I (we) feel physically or mentally unwell or suffer an injury of any description, I (we) will notify a member of staff and will immediately discontinue any karting or related activity for the safety of myself and others;
e. am not under the influence of drugs or alcohol and are not currently taking any medication which could interfere with my judgment or ability to participate in the F1 DRIVE activities;
f. to the best of my knowledge, am not pregnant;
g. agree that we will not wear any loose clothing, or wear anything around our neck that could get caught or come lose, such as scarves, ties or necklaces and I (we) shall remove any and all facial piercings (including, but not limited to, ear, nose and lip piercings) prior to taking part in the F1 DRIVE activities;
h. agree to behave in accordance with guidelines given and understand that we have the right to terminate, without notice, your activity if your behaviour or that of any member in the booking is deemed as unsafe, violent, likely to cause damage, distress or annoyance to other clients, employees, property or anyone else. In this instance we will not be liable for any refunds, compensation, or expenses.
6. I (we) agree that if, for any reason, a minor does not want to go ahead and participate in any F1 DRIVE – London activity, I will need to remain with that minor as well as other minors under my supervision. I further agree that I will not be entitled to a refund if I change my mind or the minor(s) under my supervision about attending F1 DRIVE – London before their visit, upon arrival or during.
7. I (we) acknowledge that this Declaration and Acknowledgement of Risk Form, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it (including any dispute or claim relating to non-contractual obligations), shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of England and Wales. The courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this Agreement (including any non-contractual disputes or claims).
Summary of Risk
Engaging in go-karting and related activities, much like any recreational activity, carries inherent risks. It is crucial for participants to acknowledge these potential hazards, adhere to safety instructions diligently, and take necessary precautions to ensure a safe and enjoyable experience. If at any point you are uncertain about safety guidelines, require assistance in relation to understanding the safety briefing, or have any questions, please consult with staff for further guidance.
We have taken all reasonable steps to provide you with the level of care and assurances of safety appropriate to these activities. However, you should be aware that certain inherent risks remain, including the potential for accidents and injuries due to high-speed driving and/or physical exertion which cannot be eliminated without destroying the activity’s unique character. Amongst other things, some of the risks can contribute to:
· The loss or damage of personal clothing and / or equipment;
· Feelings of fear, apprehension, or discomfort; and/or
· Accidental injury, illness, trauma which in extreme but thankfully very rare cases, can be very serious.
In the event of an accident, or loss or damage to personal effects to myself or the minor(s) in my care, I acknowledge that THSL will not be liable for any direct or indirect loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with any F1 DRIVE activities (except death or personal injury caused by THSL’s negligence or failure to provide the F1 DRIVE activities with reasonable skill and care) and I (we) waive all and any claims against THSL in this respect both for myself and/or for the minor(s) in my care.
However, by signing this Declaration & Acknowledgment of Risk Form you acknowledge that you are fully aware of and understand what the experience will involve and the risks associated in taking part.
For the avoidance of doubt, before participating in F1 DRIVE activities a participant will need to supply the following information: (i) name; (ii) date of birth; (iii) address; (iv) personal telephone number or personal email address; and (v) emergency contact name and number (please use someone who is not participating in F1 DRIVE). For minors, the parent / guardian who is accompanying them will fill in the above details and then add the following information for each child they are accompanying: (i) name; (ii) date of birth; (iii) address; and (iv) relationship to accompanying adult.
Should you or any minors have any medical conditions or concerns that may impact your ability to safely participate in F1 DRIVE, these will need to be discussed in advance and you may be unable to participate in F1 DRIVE activities. All information will be held in the strictest of confidence.
With your safety and that of other participants in mind, we reserve the right to refuse to permit participants to F1 DRIVE activities or to modify their experience if we reasonably believe that to allow entrance to the activity would jeopardise the participant’s health and safety, or that of other participants.
Acknowledgement of Risk
By accepting this document below, I (we) acknowledge that I (we) have read and fully understood the risks involved in F1 DRIVE activities and the participant terms & conditions that have been identified to me and I (we) agree that I (we) would like to participate in the experience notwithstanding such risks and that I (we) will abide by the participant terms & conditions which I (we) hereby acknowledge have been identified to me (us) at the time of booking.
Photograph and Video Release
By taking part in F1 DRIVE activities, I consent to photographs and/or video footage being taken of myself and anyone in my care. I consent to the publication of photographs and/or video footage for advertising, promotional and marketing purposes and waive any rights that I may have in respect of such photography or video footage. If you do not give permission for any such photographs, films, or recordings to be used for advertising, promotional and marketing purposes, please contact THSL via firstname.lastname@example.org.